Sunday, March 4, 2012

14k White Gold Princess-Cut Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity)


!±8±14k White Gold Princess-Cut Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity)

Brand : Amazon.com Collection
Rate :
Price :
Post Date : Mar 04, 2012 12:15:06
N/A



The clean square lines and magnificent sparkle make the princess-cut diamond a wonderful choice for her modern style. Displayed in a classic solitaire setting atop a 14k white gold shank is a 1 carat princess-cut stone. The stone is near-colorless with an I-J rating and has an I1-I2 clarity rating. The bright white finish of the white gold emphasizes the sheer sparkle of the diamond. A timeless token of your love.

Jewelry Armoires Cheap Grand Sale Garmin 60cxs Order Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links